How do i restore the firmware on my set top box?
If you are experiencing problems with your ATN-500, ATN-1000, ATN-2000 or ATN-3000 set top box, you can try to restore the firmware on the box.
Please follow these instructions to restore the firmware on the box:
- Download the appropriate firmware file for your box:
- Copy the firmware file to the USB root directory and rename it:
- For ATN-500 rename it to: update_atn500
- For ATN-1000 rename it to: update_atn1000
- For ATN-2000 rename it to: update_atn2000
- For ATN-3000 rename it to: update_atn3000
- You do not need to rename the file for ATN-500II, ATN-1000II, ATN-2000II or ATN-3000II
- Plug the USB into the set top box.
- Press and hold the RESTORE-button (called UPGRADE-button on the ATN-3000 and unnamed on the ATN-500) on the set top box box. On the ATN-1000 and ATN-2000 the button is located on the side of the set top box (named Restore). On the ATN-500 and ATN-3000 it is located on the back.
- Power on the set top box while holding the RESTORE-/UPGRADE-button down. The set top box will show 0000 on the LED-display.
- When you see 0000 on the LED-display (for ATN500 and ATN500II you will see the Android recovery screen with the green robot, the restore process was stated. You can now release the RESTORE-/UPGRADE-button.
- You will see the Android recovery screen with the green robot. Wait for it to finish.